Wednesday 4 September 2013

2013 Curriculum Choice

 
My 4-year-old Princess is the only child officially doing school this year.  For her pre-k year, we are using the curriculum from My Fathers World called “God’s Creation from A-Z”.  This curriculum is designed for kindergarten, but I believe Princess is ready for it now, so we are using it this year.  This program starts below the level Princess is at presently with reading, so we are supplementing with readers such as the Bob books and the books from the Usborne Very First Readers series.  I am so excited about doing this program with her.  There are great Bible lessons, tons of Science activities and good practice  pages for her phonics and fine-motor skills.  Also, there's a book list of hundreds of titles that I'm excited to share during our read-aloud time.
 
 

 

 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cheralyn, Good to see you on here! I also blog but have neglected it all summer.. maybe I'll find time once we get into our routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tash. I thought it would be fun to share our days with the world. Still figuring out the details of how all this works. I'll look forward to reading your blog posts when you get back to it.

    ReplyDelete